miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2014

ROCK AND ROLL SAVE US




TOP Shana
CARDIGAN Thrift Store
SKIRT Forever 21
TIGHTS Asos
BOOTS Dr Martens

One outfit from the last summer where I use my almost day to day formula. I bought this skirt months ago and I feel like wear perfection. It's so pretty and warm. And, also, I used to wear this shirt two years ago and now I really love how it works with everything. And last but not least my cardigan. I bought it somewhere along the last year and I never wear it so one day I was like "ok, I'm going to find and outfit where I can wear this beautiful piece". And now I can't stop waering it. Hopefully, this one is going to be my last summer look and I'm going to enjoy this winter with warms clothes and books.

Love x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario